Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 Songs Of 2013 ♬

     


It's no lie when I say music is the biggest booming thing in the world. Everyone loves music no matter the genre. Hip hop, classical, country, rock, and anything with a singer. (of course without a singer there is no 'music'.) I love music, It's practically an everyday routine. Whether or not you want to listen to music, you always hear it. It maybe a tune in your head, or the theme song to your favorite show. Here are the top ten songs of 2013. 

Number 10. Katy Perry - Roar


This song is no doubt starting off the top 10 songs. Every time I got in the car this was playing. 


Number 9. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly


This song is sweet and southern. Sweet tea and Marshall Tucker always call for a good country song. 


Number 8. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man


This song is the bittersweet story of a girl leaving him because he didn't treat her right. How sweet yet sad.


Number 7.  P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason


This song talks about a relationship falling apart and giving a reason to hold on. 


Number 6. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors


All I can say is it's like this is my mirror staring back at me. 


Number 5.  Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us


The party anthem of 2013.


Number 4.  Baauer - Harlem Shake


This song included random dancing was played in my ear a few times too many this year. 


Number 3. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive


This song has the best beat and lyrics. 


Number 2. Robin Thicke ft. T.I. + Pharrell - Blurred Lines 


Great song. Until Miley Cyrus twerked to it. (joking. Or am I?)


And what we've all been waiting for...

Number 1. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz - Thrift Shop


I actually liked this song until I heard it on the radio seven times a day.


And there we have it. I found the top ten from here . Be sure to check it out and also the other top 90 songs in it. Have a great rest of the day. Au Revoir. 








No comments:

Post a Comment