Friday, December 20, 2013

Snow, Lights, And Christmas Trees



Christmas is just around the corner and I am still hopeless to find the perfect gift for everyone. I know I know, I'm such a procrastinator. As this joyous season comes I find that I am more and more thankful everyday. I realize how much I get and how much I have that I don't realize what other people are going through on Christmas day. Yes I know you're all probably thinking oh how cliché of her to talk about this. And yes it might be that but sometimes you do have to stop and think about it.
   
   
       I should probably be talking about this around Thanksgiving instead of Christmas, but I'll say it for both. Whilst you are unwrapping gifts and sitting in the warmth of your home, think about all the things you are thankful for. Whether it's your family, or your friends, or just being able to wake up and breathe.

     I would write down everything I'm thankful for but that would take quite a bit of time. So here's just a few things:

  1. I'm thankful for my sister being loud and waking me up because that means my sister and I are healthy and breathing. 
  2. I'm thankful that I had to kick off my covers because I was so hot last night because that means my house has heat.
  3. I'm thankful that I had to go to school Tuesday because that means I'm privileged enough to get an education.
  4. I'm thankful that I'm way too full to eat anything else because that means I have food. 

      Don't take the small things for granted. And better yet don't get upset by little thing because even the most annoying things can show you something you have and need to cherish. 

                                                            MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)
                                                                        ♡ - Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment